RC Adventure Of The Seas 2018

Day 1 - Today we arrived in San Juan Puerto Rico at about 1:00 pm. We immediately got to the Ship and got to our rooms, my friends and I went on the waterslides and the Flowrider, which are so much fun I would ride them all day!!!!!! After a while we went to the windjammer cafe and got something to eat. Next was dinner, level 1 of 3, our waiter is super nice and he was very happy to serve us!!! The food is seriously amazing on these cruises. Finally, we came to the show at 10:00 pm showing my favorite comedian, Mike Marino!!!!!! We saw him last year and I was so happy that we get to see him again because he is sooooooo halarious!!!!!! Tomorrow is Megan's Bay in St. Thomas! STAY TUNED!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Day 1 - Today we arrived in San Juan Puerto Rico at about 1:00 pm. We immediately got to the Ship and got to our rooms, my friends and I went on the waterslides and the Flowrider, which are so much fun I would ride them all day!!!!!! After a while we went to the windjammer cafe and got something to eat. Next was dinner, level 1 of 3, our waiter is super nice and he was very happy to serve us!!! The food is seriously amazing on these cruises. Finally, we came to the show at 10:00 pm showing my favorite comedian, Mike Marino!!!!!! We saw him last year and I was so happy that we get to see him again because he is sooooooo halarious!!!!!! Tomorrow is Megan's Bay in St. Thomas! STAY TUNED!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated. I’ll be on Adventure the first week in April . How is the internet slow fast? Can’t wait to see pictures!!

Jake, a question about the water slides...do you have to weigh in everytime you ride or just once and get a wristband that you're underweight? I've heard rumors of both systems.

Here's the deal, I too enjoy the food on a cruise very much. However, I'm a 6'2", 225 lb pretty athletic guy and the stated weight limit for the yellow slide is 220 lbs. I'm going to knock off a little weight to ride it because like you said it's pretty amazing. I just need to plan out my trip according to the weigh in so I will know how much I can eat at the Windjammer and MDR and still ride the yellow slide lol.

Edited by Reds4life

We will be sailing in May on Adventure. To be honest I have never done this so not sure if it can be done. We depart from PR and the ship leaves I believe around 830pm, so all aboard at 730p. We get to PR around 930am, after you check in, can you get back off the ship to shop on embarkation day? Also not that the sea pass cards are taped to the room, do we have to wait until the rooms open to get the sea pass card, then we can leave? Anyone have any experience with this?

We will be sailing in May on Adventure. To be honest I have never done this so not sure if it can be done. We depart from PR and the ship leaves I believe around 830pm, so all aboard at 730p. We get to PR around 930am, after you check in, can you get back off the ship to shop on embarkation day? Also not that the sea pass cards are taped to the room, do we have to wait until the rooms open to get the sea pass card, then we can leave? Anyone have any experience with this?

Yes, you can check in and then get off the ship to shop or do whatever. I do not believe Sea Pass cards are taped to the doors on Adventure, you will be issued your Sea Pass when you check in. I think that happens only on Oasis & Quantum class ships. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

What is your itinerary for the week?

Day 1 Sat - Depart San Juan at 8:30 pm

Day 2 Sun - St. Thomas 8:00 am until 5:00 pm

Day 3 Mon - St. Kitts 8:00 am until 5:00 pm

Day 4 Tue - At Sea

Day 5 Wed - Curacao 8:00 am until 8:00 pm

Day 6 Thur - Aruba 8:00 am until 11:00 pm

Day 7 Fri - At Sea

Saturday - Arrive in San Juan at 6:00 am

Day 4 Tue - At Sea

Day 7 Fri - At Sea

Will be following. We are visiting the same islands in June on Freedom.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app

Jake, a question about the water slides...do you have to weigh in everytime you ride or just once and get a wristband that you're underweight? I've heard rumors of both systems.

Here's the deal, I too enjoy the food on a cruise very much. However, I'm a 6'2", 225 lb pretty athletic guy and the stated weight limit for the yellow slide is 220 lbs. I'm going to knock off a little weight to ride it because like you said it's pretty amazing. I just need to plan out my trip according to the weigh in so I will know how much I can eat at the Windjammer and MDR and still ride the yellow slide lol.

They haven't made me weigh everytime just once when I got the wristband. I'm a pretty small dude though.

Um.... not sure about those questions. You'll have to asks an employee on the ship I guess.

Yes, you can check in and then get off the ship to shop or do whatever. I do not believe Sea Pass cards are taped to the doors on Adventure, you will be issued your Sea Pass when you check in. I think that happens only on Oasis & Quantum class ships. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Right that's what we did this week.

Day 4 Tue - At Sea

Day 7 Fri - At Sea

So you're on this ship too? What deck?

Day 2 - St. Thomas

Today we visited St. Thomas and went to a beach called Magens Bay. One of the best beaches in the Caribbean and if you are in St. Thomas you NEED to go there! Our friend Noah's parents own a restaurant here in St. Thomas so they visit very often and we were able to meet up with them at the beach! We had a TON of fun there. After the beach we went back to the ship and my friends and I went to the Flowrider, which I definitely recommend for everyone to do because it's really a huge adrenaline rush!!!!!! We then went to the gym and got in a good workout before dinner in the Sapphire Dining Room. It was actually by birthday a few days ago so we got cake after dinner and their cake is seriously amazing!!!!!! Afterwards, my friends and I walked around the ship and played some basketball, mini golf, etc. and we also went up onto the helipad and it's insane!!!!!! The wind is so strong and it's pitch dark outside and it's seriously amazing. Can't wait for St. Kitts tomorrow!!!!!!

(By the way I'm very sorry if I do that get to your question/comment. We are very busy and I'm trying to get to as many of you as possible. Thank you for your understanding.)