Anyone ever do the Galley Brunch on Anthem of the Seas?

Hi, I'm cruising to Bermuda with my Mom in May. We were looking at the galley brunch with unlimited champagne. Any reviews on that? My Mom is 90 and walks with a wheeler (like a walker with a seat). Does anyone know if there is enough room in the galley for her to get around with that? Any help is much appreciated! Happy Cruising all!

Hi, I'm cruising to Bermuda with my Mom in May. We were looking at the galley brunch with unlimited champagne. Any reviews on that? My Mom is 90 and walks with a wheeler (like a walker with a seat). Does anyone know if there is enough room in the galley for her to get around with that? Any help is much appreciated! Happy Cruising all!

Me and my family did it this pass June it was interesting and there is enough room for the walker

I have seen someone on a scooter take the galley tour. I would ask about the walker. There are grates on the floor that it could get stuck on & perhaps cause a fall. They request that you wear closed toes shoes because they are concerned sandals could catch on these areas. The chef that lead our last tour was very concerned about a couple of women that wore "slippers" as he called them, but they were sandals. I think a lot would depend on whether she pushes it along or she is able to lift it over these areas.

• 1 month later...
Thank you both for the information! Yes, Mom is actually quite versatile and can pick it up. She's doing well for 90 but I wouldn't want to book the flow rider for her! LOL!

LOL, well if she surprises you and starts "hanging 10" PLEASE VIDEO RECORD IT!