Ask me...Just back from MSC Seaside 10th to 17th Feb 2018

johnnyrotten1970

Did you have an Internet package? How do you connect?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forums mobile app

Yes got the surfer package for around $44 for week.

Download the MSC for me app and select internet. your cruise card has a unique internet ID, use that to login and it then adds the cost to your bill.

Internet was fast and reliable

What category cabin were you in?

Any odors?

Did you go to any of the specialty restaurants?

How were the shows?

So happy your cruise was a good one!

• Bella category.
  • No odours, heard they rectified the problem (appartently it was an air con issue)
  • Went to Roy Yamaguchi speciality asian restaurant - 7 courses for $30 - cooked in front of you and very entertaining.
  • Shows were great, beerpov comedy each night at 10.30pm was just ok

hi

• Bella category.
  • No odours, heard they rectified the problem (appartently it was an air con issue)
  • Went to Roy Yamaguchi speciality asian restaurant - 7 courses for $30 - cooked in front of you and very entertaining.
  • Shows were great, beerpov comedy each night at 10.30pm was just ok

hi

Was your dinner seating in the main dining room or the buffet?

Yes got the surfer package for around $44 for week.

Download the MSC for me app and select internet. your cruise card has a unique internet ID, use that to login and it then adds the cost to your bill.

Internet was fast and reliable

Thanks for the info. 10 days and counting [emoji2] before we are on board.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forums mobile app

So glad you enjoyed it!

I am also curious about how your dining worked out. Did you get your requested time, and were you seated in MDR or the area in the buffet?

Also, did you use the spa at all, and if so, what did you think.

So glad you enjoyed it!

I am also curious about how your dining worked out. Did you get your requested time, and were you seated in MDR or the area in the buffet?

Also, did you use the spa at all, and if so, what did you think.

Ours was in the Market Place buffet, which is reconfigured into a dining room in the evenings. We had an 8.30pm sitting

3 of the nights we went to the seashore restaurant and asked for a table, after a 10 minute wait we were accommodated.

Didn't use the spa

Curious about the 7courses at Roy Yamaguchi? What did you get? I thought you could only pick 3 items off a set menu.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

No there was 7 courses. They were flexible too. 2 of our party don't eat fish and they changed it for them.

A great experience. See attached pic

20180214_222024.jpg.78d8ca508bda31ab0540358c0dc3d4a9.jpg

Hi JohnnyRotten! We are set to sail next Saturday, 3 March on Seaside.

In reading the reviews, people talk about going to a kiosk to link your sail card to your credit card. Can you tell me what level (area) we might find these kiosk's?

Did you have the Aurea package? If so, I was wondering about having to make dinner reservations every day, was it a hassle?

So the service charge would be $12.50 per day, per adult, is that correct? If so, there goes my shipboard credit :-) I was planning to use it for buying lobster, which I hear costs extra....darn it :-)

Initially someone said the pizza was also extra, but in recent reviews I didn't see anyone talking about that, does it cost extra?

Thanks!

Hi JohnnyRotten! We are set to sail next Saturday, 3 March on Seaside.

In reading the reviews, people talk about going to a kiosk to link your sail card to your credit card. Can you tell me what level (area) we might find these kiosk's?

Did you have the Aurea package? If so, I was wondering about having to make dinner reservations every day, was it a hassle?

So the service charge would be $12.50 per day, per adult, is that correct? If so, there goes my shipboard credit :-) I was planning to use it for buying lobster, which I hear costs extra....darn it :-)

Initially someone said the pizza was also extra, but in recent reviews I didn't see anyone talking about that, does it cost extra?

Thanks!

The kiosks are a simple terminal, you tap your cruise card and insert your credit card and pin. They are conveniently located in variously spots on deck 5 & deck 6.

We had the Bella package with a set time of 8.30 pm.

Yes the service charge was $12.50 per person per day. I read somewhere that you can ask to have this removed or reduced. We felt it was warranted as the service was excellent. Don't know about the lobster.

Pizza is included and is freely available all day in the buffet incl. breakfast! It is delicious and made fresh.

Enjoy!!!!

We are just back from MSC Seaside. We sailed from 10th to 17th Feb 2018.

It was fabulous.

Feel free to ask me questions

Did you happen to see any corn hole / bean bag toss game boards on the ship? We have been advised they are available, but not too sure of how reliable our source is. Thanks!