marella explorer all inclusive drinks menu

HI all.

we have booked the repositioning cruise from Palma to Barbados departing on 27 October and was wondering if anyone who has sailed on the explorer this year had a copy of the drinks menu for all inclusive customers that they could post.

I am interested in the choices of beer in particular.

thanks in advance for any info.

I have a copy from another forum but mentioning it not allowed here. Fosters, John Smiths and Strongbow are included in the fare. Canned and bottled are Moretti, budwieser, Peroni, corona, San Miguel, guiness, Heiniken zero

Thanks Dave much appreciated reply.

I am surprised and delighted that Bud and corona are A/I we were on the Dream a few weeks ago and both carried a hefty supplement of £2 + a bottle.

Edited by Brummijam

• 2 months later...

Are the drinks mentioned above in the all inclusive or the premium all inclusive thanks, This is Marella Explorer i'm looking at. Can anyone tell me what time the bars/ club close and are there any late night snacks. Many thanks

Edited by Evej
Spelling

Are the drinks mentioned above in the all inclusive or the premium all inclusive thanks, This is Marella Explorer i'm looking at. Can anyone tell me what time the bars/ club close and are there any late night snacks. Many thanks
Just off D2 and the above drinks were on the standard AI.People were up to gone 2 am I heard.Don't know about late night food.Explorer should be the same,being one of the new ships also that they are promoting.