Kids Club

hbe

Perhaps it would have helped if your title had been more specific such as "Compare MSC & NCL Kid Clubs

rather than just the generic one you chose. It might grab more attention, but it too late to change.

Thanks Sauer-Kraut

You can also try posting this on the family board or msc. There’s not a lot of info on the family boards about msc, P.O. or Cunard so it could be tough. My kids liked the ncl kids clubs a lot, but please note they are closed on sea days from 12-2and 5-7 which may not be an issue for you (this is sometimes an issue if kids nap).

My grandchildren love NCL's kids club, but we are going to do our first MSC cruise so i was wondering how they compare. I've asked on the MSC board as well and also received no replies. I'll try the family board. Thanks

You can also try posting this on the family board or msc. There’s not a lot of info on the family boards about msc, P.O. or Cunard so it could be tough. My kids liked the ncl kids clubs a lot, but please note they are closed on sea days from 12-2and 5-7 which may not be an issue for you (this is sometimes an issue if kids nap).

We cruised on MSC divina when my daughter was 9, and went to Caribbean. She didn't like it because she was grouped with kids from 5- on, and most didn't speak English. She was oldest and bored. She ended up coming to the shows at night which she loved. NCL kids club was amazing and she begged to go daily, she was 11 at the time. Met lots of friends and had lots of fun

I'm curious... if a toddler / child usually naps between 12-2 (ish), how would that be an issue ?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

We were on the MSC seaside in March 2018, our daughter (8 years old) didn't like the kids club at all. On NCL (the mega ships) she never wanted to leave. The rooms are very small on the seaside, compared to the NCL away class ships. She also didn't get to participate in most of the activities/crafts because it was so crowded.