Diapers on Majesty of the Seas

Kroop

Question. I have an 18 month old. I fully understand children not potty trained cannot use pools on cruise ships. However, many ships have baby splash zones or designated swim diaper areas. Majesty of the Seas now has a Splashaway Bay water park. They have an area for big kids and little kids. Does anyone know if the toddler area of Splashaway Bay allows children in swim diapers? I have googled searched this question to death and can't find an answer. I have called RCCL and they aren't sure...I obviously want to know in advance if this ship would work for my toddler before I book my cruise. If anyone has been on Majest recently since the revitalization-do you have any pictures of signage in front of the toddler section of Splashaway Bay on Majesty?? Thanks!!!!!

Majesty of the Seas has added a Splashaway Bay kids waterpark area during the last revitilization. I have been told there is a toddler/baby splash zone section at Majesty, but I haven't received confirmation officially. Just looking to see if anyone has been on Majesty in the last year since the revitilization and can confirm if swim diapers are allowed in the toddler section of splashaway bay. Thanks!

I have found my answer! I am posting a link and answer here in case it can help a future family. I wanted to receive confirmation that the newly revitalized Majesty of the Seas allowed swim diapers in the "baby splash zone" of Splashaway Bay. When calling RCCL they were unaware of ANYTHING reguarding splasahway bay or baby splash zones. So I came to my google stalking skills and cruise critic for my answer. Here is a link on cruise critic where a picture of baby splash zone rules can be found. The picture clearly states this toddler section of splashaway bay on Majesty of the Seas is for toddlers in swim diapers.

Here is the link: http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/majesty-of-the-seas-76/pool-282380/pool--v141961/

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
I have found my answer! I am posting a link and answer here in case it can help a future family. I wanted to receive confirmation that the newly revitalized Majesty of the Seas allowed swim diapers in the "baby splash zone" of Splashaway Bay. When calling RCCL they were unaware of ANYTHING reguarding splasahway bay or baby splash zones. So I came to my google stalking skills and cruise critic for my answer. Here is a link on cruise critic where a picture of baby splash zone rules can be found. The picture clearly states this toddler section of splashaway bay on Majesty of the Seas is for toddlers in swim diapers.

Here is the link: http://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/majesty-of-the-seas-76/pool-282380/pool--v141961/

Glad you found your answer ! It sure would be silly to have a baby splash zone that didn't allow actual babies :')

I returned from Majesty of the Seas last weekend. I wanted to post an update here for parents in case it could help them with planning a cruise in the future. While there is NO nursery on board Majesty of the Seas, there is an AMAZING splash park/baby splash zone for children in swim diapers. It has a few spray features and two really fun slides. My 19month old LOVED it. There were very few children on board, so the small area was NEVER crowded. Only 1 other child max at other times was present. The area is monitored to ensure only swim diaper children are in baby splash zone. Staff also makes sure children in swim diapers don't go in the pool or bigger kid slide area. So in case anyone is considering Majesty with a toddler who is NOT potty trained--their "baby splash zone AKA splash pad area" is AWESOME!!!!!

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

My sincere thanks for the research, top result when googling "majesty of the seas diaper swim", my 1.5 year old thanks you. i was worried he'd go bat**** watching the 5 yo having fun and he'd be stuck on the deck