BON VOYAGE Sea Princess World Cruise 2018

I hope they are enjoying Manhattan. Pity they couldn't enjoy sailing in to NYC, such a memorable experience, with the excitement building as the skyscrapers in the distance draw closer. Sailaway will be good in daylight.

Thanks for all the beautiful Greenland photos, Jo. Sounds like you really enjoyed your time there. The photos added to my excitement re my pending first visit to Greenland next month.

I think we will be able to see Sea Princess on these webcams:

http://www.nyharborwebcam.com/

http://www.portnywebcam.com/

soon....

Thanks for the links. I'm hoping to catch them on their sail out. Roughly at 6am Thursday (Brisbane time) if my info is correct.

Edited by jn2003
Time zone mis-calculated

Correct :)

Does help, being in her crown last year. Even though generations go back living in Southern California, 2 of our kids lived in NYC, one just moved away last year...so know the city from a lot of angles and "Lady" was a good hint.

But, speaking of cities with beautiful skylines and ships, will be visiting OZ in Sept. and boarding SEA Princess when she returns from this cruise in SYD...a 10 day Queensland, followed by the 28 day circumnavigation.

Thanks Kiwi for keeping an eye on her, before our sailings....

If you get any web cam capture, let me know and I can tell you how to upload them to here (Its very easy).

So it's after 6am and they haven't budged yet. I'm off to work so it looks like I'll miss any possible webcam action. :(

I remember walking past the USS Intrepid to the ferry, after we disembarked in Manhattan.

We went aboard and it was fascinating, the large canopy/building on the back has a space shuttle in it and lots of information as well as interactive displays.