Free Internet

Andee

Our TA was just told that, without the OLife package, we don't get free (aka included) Internet.

Instead, we get it at 30% off because we're Bronze level

I based decisions to book private shore excursions on OLife not being as valuable with free Internet being included for everyone.

Did I misunderstand what I read on these boards?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Our TA was just told that, without the OLife package, we don't get free (aka included) Internet.

I based decisions to book private shore excursions on OLife not being as valuable with free Internet being included for everyone.

Maybe get your TA to re-confirm that. I don't know what you've reading on these boards but as per O's website internet is still included. It is not listed as an O-life benefit with the itineraries but in in general. I believe they also have a pay-for package that gives higher bandwidth for those who pay.

*MAYBE* no wifi that is part of the "higher prices starting July 1" - did your agent book this just today? That page on Os website be an oversight and not have been removed. Would be interested to hear it confirmed that included WiFi is no more

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value/internet/

Free Unlimited WiFi

NEW Wavenet WiFi

Wavenet FREE Unlimited WiFi is included in your cruise fare and you may access the Internet throughout the entirety of the ship, including all suites, staterooms, public rooms and outdoor decks. One login is provided per suite or stateroom, which may be used on one device at a time. Additional logins and upgrade packages are available for purchase on board. For your convenience, Internet-enabled computers are also available in the Oceania@Sea Internet Center aboard each of our ships.

Read the T&Cs. CC is full of misinformation.

Update from TA: we get one free Internet account, which we can share as long as only one of us is on at a time. That has worked for us before.

If we want a 2nd Internet account, we get it for 30% off.

Update from TA: we get one free Internet account, which we can share as long as only one of us is on at a time. That has worked for us before.

If we want a 2nd Internet account, we get it for 30% off.

Basically what the website said then