Memorial day sale. Who took advantage? Worth it or wait it out?

Followed a link from RCL about their Memorial day sale. Beverage packages are down to $47pp. Is this as good as i can expect? Or will it go on sale at an even better discount later? I sail in December on Bots, so i have time...

Followed a link from RCL about their Memorial day sale. Beverage packages are down to $47pp. Is this as good as i can expect? Or will it go on sale at an even better discount later? I sail in December on Bots, so i have time...

Buy it now. If the price goes down, cancel it and rebook it. It's not like the cabins. You get all your money back. You can cancel up to 3 days before your cruise if I'm not mistaken and get.

I just did it with a Cabana in Coco Cay in Dec. Started at $309, canceled and booked at $278 and just this weekend it went to $247. Happy Sailing!!!!

Pricing is unpredictable, might go lower, might not.

Is the sale over already? No sale listed for drinks or internet for Harmony during Christmas.

Not over but it only applies to select sailings and the offers also vary by sailing. For example, I only found a couple deals for my Radiance cruise next month.

If you want to buy it, you can always cancel and rebook if the prices comes down. On the short cruises I have not seen it go below $47 for a long time. Since we are D+ I will buy the pkg on the ship and get the 30% off which brings it down to $44 per person

My fare went down $60 bucks. Yea, it isn't a lot, but it is still $60 bucks! I swear it was the same price that I booked it at just a day or two ago, so I was surprised. I called C&A and they happily adjusted the price for me. I have not bought anything else though. I have been looking at the options to buy in the cruise planner, but I plan on waiting to buy the soda packages and excursions once the cruise is paid off.

The small print said "on selected sailings before December 15"...

Ah! Thank you. I didn't read the small print. I guess my best hope would be a sale on Black Friday, if I can get a sale that close to sail date. Thanks.

Sorry to be a noob, but how do you even tell if the discount applies? I am seeing $42 per day for the Deluxe Beverage package on a 7-day sailing we have booked to Bermuda in September on the Serenade of the Seas. Should I "get up and call in now"?

I am not sure what the before-sale prices were on the drink packages but the specialty dining packages dont appear to be discounted.

Sorry to be a noob, but how do you even tell if the discount applies? I am seeing $42 per day for the Deluxe Beverage package on a 7-day sailing we have booked to Bermuda in September on the Serenade of the Seas. Should I "get up and call in now"?

I am not sure what the before-sale prices were on the drink packages but the specialty dining packages dont appear to be discounted.

If it's discounted, you should see a pink banner in the top left corner with 10%, 20%, 25% or even 30%. If you don't see that. Then your sailing doesn't having the weekend sale.

After more clicking around on the Cruise Planner website. I dont see anything discounted (no pink banners :-/ ). Perhaps the sale doesn't apply to the 9/23 cruise to Bermuda.

we are on the same sailing and I think that's the price we paid. the add said buy one get one 50% off. I will check what we paid and get back to you.