Vancouver Cruise Port Transfers to Seattle Airport help needed please

I have booked Pacific Coastal Cruise on Celebrity Solstice for this September that leaves from Seattle and disembarks in Vancouver. I need advice please. I need to get back to Seattle (as I want to spend some time to visit the city). Celebrity are not doing a transfer.

I am looking at booking the Quickshuttel from Vancouver to a Seattle Airport Hotel.

Questions is Quickshuttel available from the same port that I will disembark?

Quickshuttel seams to go all around the houses in Vancouver and again in Seattle before drop off at the Seattle airport have I got this correct?

Is this the easiest way? I would not be comfortable renting a car.

I would like to arrive in Seattle in good time for Dinner so the train is out.

Any help advice greatly appreciated.

Sara

If you can't be persuaded to spend more time in Vancouver - which is much nicer than Seattle;-) ...

You got some of it correct. QS does go from the pier itself in Vancouver - and it finishes up at Seatac airport with stops in various locations en route, but exactly which stops depends on which day of the week. Check the Summer schedule which stays valid until the 25th of September - if your cruise is later than that, the current schedule will probably also kick back in on Sep 26th, with fewer buses daily and no pier pickup. However, there is a hotel pickup available at the Pan Pacific with 24hrs notice, so really it's still going from the pier even off-season as the PP is right on top of Canada Place!

I would say that, with a cruise transfer unavailable, Quickshuttle is the SIMPLEST way to go. It's also pretty easy - but then flying to Seatac would be even easier as you could get a cruiseline transfer to YVR and have absolutely no thinking to do about anything for the entire process (except how much extra money you're spending of course...)

Even without a car rental though, there are other buses that leave earlier than the train and cost a lot less than QS, are faster than QS, use newer and nicer buses than QS... check out the Bolt schedule. Especially if you decided to stay in downtown Seattle rather than out at SEA, which is far from ideal for 'spending time in Seattle' with along commute both ways to the touristy sites. If you won't rent a car, you'll find that being in downtown will make life a LOT easier in Seattle. Even then, no car means it's slow and a hassle to get to several popular attractions...

Thank you, to add My son is USAF based in Tacoma and will hopefully be able to spend the weekend with me, that is the plan.

I would normally would love to spend more time in Vancouver, but not on this trip.

Ah, well if he's down at JBLM and has/can borrow a car to drive you around, a Seatac hotel makes more sense. Have you not considered guilt-tripping him into coming up to Vancouver and picking up his dear old mom though...? ;-)