Freeport - All Inclusive Beach Getaway???

Constant Countdown

For my next cruise, I am considering the All Inclusive Beach Getaway excursion in Freeport.

I would appreciate any thoughts from those of you who have done this excursion recently on whether it was worth it and whether you would recommend the 8:30 am or 12 noon booking.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Edited by Constant Countdown

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Timmy21 I bought them through Resort for A Day website. I have used this site for several locations. We had food and drinks included. It wasn't the fanciest all inclusive that I have been too but it was clean and food and drinks were good. Check out the website and Google the Hotel.

• 2 years later...
We visited the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach for a day pass it was $89

Did you like it? we are booked to go there later this month, May 2018, just cannot find much info on the place.

Yes we did like it. It has been a several years but the pool was nice and very easy access to the beach. There was a little food/drink hut on the beach but we ate inside at the buffet. There were several areas to sit around the pool and a lot of pretty flowers in bloom. They had volleyball and an area where people we swinging on a trapeze. Not sure if that is still there.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes we did like it. It has been a several years but the pool was nice and very easy access to the beach. There was a little food/drink hut on the beach but we ate inside at the buffet. There were several areas to sit around the pool and a lot of pretty flowers in bloom. They had volleyball and an area where people we swinging on a trapeze. Not sure if that is still there.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Did you like it? we are booked to go there later this month, May 2018, just cannot find much info on the place.

If you're willing to spend that much, spend a little more and go to Sandals. I haven't been to the Wyndham. However, the Grand Bahamian Sandals was outstanding.