Cruise Finder Has Been Modified . . .

mrlevin

. . . to no longer show ongoing cruises; it only shows future cruises. I have taken advantage of Cruise Finder to see where the ships were and where they were going.

Jason O, is this a new "feature" or just a temporary "glitch?"

thanks,

Marc

. . . to no longer show ongoing cruises; it only shows future cruises. I have taken advantage of Cruise Finder to see where the ships were and where they were going.

thanks,

Marc

Jason O'Keefe is not the person that works on the website (someone else will likely remember who is). As a matter of interest (or not), this is how the Oceania website has been for a long time. I, too, like to look at ongoing cruises and will miss that feature.

Having current cruises listed helps in following along with your friends that are cruising on that ship. Especially knowing what is going on day to day so that you can ask pertinent questions about specific ports or sea days.

The helpful chap in charge of the Regent website used to be Mike ("we are working on a solution") Moore.

Hopefully he is reading this and will revert the cruise-finder so that it satisfies those of us who wish to look at itineraries for ongoing cruises as well as future cruises :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks,

Marc

Marc,

This was something we were reviewing and considered removing to make it easier for new customers to interpret only voyages that were available to book. In the end, we decided it was best to leave this active for those guests and travel agents that may want to see where their friends/clients may be at during a given voyage.

They were suppressed for a couple of days, but now everything is back to normal and these 'in-progress' voyages are now visible.

Thank you Jason for reinstating the cruise finder. This is very important to me. I use it almost every day, and have been going crazy trying to figure out the current location and future itinerary of the RSS Navigator on the World Cruise. The "List View" is working, but the "Gallery View" is not. I like the Gallery View because it is easier to read and also has the sea days and port times. I really wish I had printed it out, but I didn't expect you to remove it after all of these years.

I also appreciate having current cruises back but need to comment that Jason O'Keefe did not make it happen - the IT guru's did (with approval from management). While Jason knows almost everything about Regent and is an extremely powerful and kind resource at Regent, his actual job is the Seven Seas Society.

Jackie, you don't give Jason enough credit; he is the Ombudsman to all Regent guests.

Marc

I adore Jason -- just wondering what happened to the computer guy. Also, there was someone (not Jason) that was responding to questions for a while. In any case, I love seeing Jason on the Regent board!

I adore Jason -- just wondering what happened to the computer guy. Also, there was someone (not Jason) that was responding to questions for a while. In any case, I love seeing Jason on the Regent board!

I have to admit - very impressive, especially in this era of corporates far too removed from their customers![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So glad to see that current cruises are again visible on CruiseFinder and that the ship locations are now accurate.

Personally, I have no interest in which Regent manager decided it might be a good idea to remove the facility or which one decided to reinstate it.

Just a big thank you to Jason for reporting back to us on the issue (y)

I have to admit - very impressive, especially in this era of corporates far too removed from their customers![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually it's more common than not these days for major firms to have dedicated social media team responding to folks on one or more fora. I'm glad Regent is getting in the game and Jason is becoming more active on the this board. It would be nice to know where else Regent has an active presence.