Royal dockyard store for tshirt

LINDAE3213

My husband gets a tshirt from every island we visit...where in the dockyard is the souvenir tshirt store? Is it just clocktower mall where the pizza place is? We have no plans for shopping...just need 1 tshirt. It would be great if hsb sold them!

Thanks

Linda

My husband gets a tshirt from every island we visit...where in the dockyard is the souvenir tshirt store? Is it just clocktower mall where the pizza place is? We have no plans for shopping...just need 1 tshirt. It would be great if hsb sold them!

Thanks

Linda

Go to the Dockyard Pharmacy! It’s next to the ceramics place and across from the boatyard, before you get to the Mall if you are walking from the ship. They have tons of t-shirts.

Also Davison’s in the Clocktower Mall good selection, great prices. My husband always gets one from the Frog and Onion Pub. He loves them.

You can get to all 3 places on the free train/tram that goes around the area.

There is a shop near the ferry terminal, across from the Tourism building. I think it’s called Island Outfitters. It’s the closest to the ship piers.

If you are in Hamilton, Flying Colours on Queen St just up from the ferry terminal also has a great selection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Crown and Anchor Bermuda is a pretty store closest to the ships, with nautical themed tshirts. They weren’t inexpensive but they were very nice, and it is one of the few air conditioned stores.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back this morning..we got tshirts at davisons in the clocktower mall for $16.00

Also went twice for pizza at cafe amici in same mall...which was a suggestion from my TA. The pizza was that good..and we are from NJ and pretty picky about pizza.

Linda

Yes...we bought the 2/$20 tshirts on board last sea.day.

Addtl note for davisons shirt...it shrunk a lot! We bought xl and it now looks like m/l after 1 wash...waste of money.