Roll call for Seven seas Voyager Sept 6-13. Venice to Rome

You are posting in the wrong place. Try going to the roll call section of CC where you are more likely to get a response from others on that sailing. You might also want to sign up for a meet and mingle or if you want to stay a bit more anonymous you could arrange a meet and greet.

Johnthesailor is correct - here is a link to Roll Call https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=559 .. You'll need to start a new thread as I do not believe that one has been started (at least I couldn't find one).

I did try.... I must be an idiot because I couldn't figure it out. (apparently I'm not the only one though;)) I thought I followed the instructions.... It just shouldn't be that hard!!!

I did try.... I must be an idiot because I couldn't figure it out. (apparently I'm not the only one though;)) I thought I followed the instructions.... It just shouldn't be that hard!!!

It can be confusing so here is an illustration. Just press the "New Thread" box (it is a blue rectangular box but does not appear that way when I copied and pasted it). Once you press the button, you can post on the thread - just as you can here. Hope that it works. Let us know:D

Seven Seas Voyager Roll Calls

Info about those repetitive posts on your Roll Call

Please visit this link to update your Meet & Mingle Party info with your Booking Reservation ID # and your suite/stateroom number if you have it. You will need to be logged in to update the registration form. If you aren't logged in, you should be prompted do do so:

Update your Regent/Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle Party Registration Info

NEW THREAD