Can Beds be seperated; F2 Superiour Suite Explorer of The Seas

llam

This makes me happy. Thank you for the prompt reply

Just read the title of your thread and you may be on the wrong board. Explorer of the Seas is Royal Caribbean - this board is Regent Seven Seas Explorer. This can get confusing at times. Just wanted to make sure that you are where you want to be:D

If you mean the Regent Seven Seas Explorer, yes, the bed can be separated into two. I think the only cabins where this can't be done are some of the upper-level suites. Be aware that one bed will wind up next to the wall, with the nightstand that is usually between the bed and the wall moved to between the beds. This makes for a nice separation, but the outlets that are on the underside of that nightstand will be blocked. Not a big deal, but something to be aware of.

If you do mean Explorer of the Seas, you will want to ask this question on the Royal Caribbean forum.

Oops. Travelcat2 and I were apparently posting simultaneously. Oh well, same info, different voices.

I think that the TS did mean "our" Explorer since they mentioned an F2 suite (a suite that we really like).

Just read the title of your thread and you may be on the wrong board. Explorer of the Seas is Royal Caribbean - this board is Regent Seven Seas Explorer. This can get confusing at times. Just wanted to make sure that you are where you want to be:D

My apology; Yes I should have indicated Regent Seven Seas Explorer. Thank you all for the information and correction.