Picking Flights Based On Specific Aircraft

3rdCoastFan

I threw the little bottled water in my purse, wore the headphones the whole flight, kept the neck pillow ( forgot to mention that one) behind my back, put the blanket ( not needed) on my right, squeezed the little Tumi pack on the floor next to my purse, and held the drink until we got off the ground. The controls for the seat, the foot rest, and the headphones are low and to the left of your seat, and they are a little difficult to press hard enough to control them, but I wanted to keep it clear to reach them. I had my iPad and crossword book on my lap.

Ai yi yi.

I threw the little bottled water in my purse, wore the headphones the whole flight, kept the neck pillow ( forgot to mention that one) behind my back, put the blanket ( not needed) on my right, squeezed the little Tumi pack on the floor next to my purse, and held the drink until we got off the ground. The controls for the seat, the foot rest, and the headphones are low and to the left of your seat, and they are a little difficult to press hard enough to control them, but I wanted to keep it clear to reach them. I had my iPad and crossword book on my lap.

Ai yi yi.

Thanks for your response! I also find the controls for the seat, headphones, and the whole AV system difficult to manage for one who is not very tech savy. I managed on one flight to freeze my system and the flight attendant was unable to unfreeze it.

Do they make a Dummies book for how to navigate the AV systems on aircrafts?