RCL Post Cruise Tour & Airport Transfer in Vancouver

cruise87crazy

Hi there, We too are trying to plan a longer land trip. Would you be willing to share any of the info you gathered? Please write to ermmfm at rogers dot com

Thanks,

Nancy

Yeah, I think it's safe to say we're spoiled.

Alaska was my wife's idea and I'm thankful she was willing to take on much of the planning, especially after she decided the 6-day RC pre-tour we originally booked was not long enough and didn't allow for everything she wanted to do. Fortunately she found an excellent company that helped plan and book a customized 10-day land trip for us. Unfortunately, as you could have guessed, this turned into one expensive vacation, but it's sort of a 40th birthday/15th anniversary celebration and I've mostly made peace with the cost... mostly. :)

Yeah, I think it's safe to say we're spoiled.

Alaska was my wife's idea and I'm thankful she was willing to take on much of the planning, especially after she decided the 6-day RC pre-tour we originally booked was not long enough and didn't allow for everything she wanted to do. Fortunately she found an excellent company that helped plan and book a customized 10-day land trip for us. Unfortunately, as you could have guessed, this turned into one expensive vacation, but it's sort of a 40th birthday/15th anniversary celebration and I've mostly made peace with the cost... mostly. :)

Would you mind sharing the company’s name you are using for the land tour? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would you mind sharing the company’s name you are using for the land tour? Thanks.

Unfortunately I was reprimanded by a CC moderator for mentioning them before. If you give me your e-mail I'll be happy to pass it along. I'd like nothing more than to help others since our consultant at this company was so incredibly helpful to us.

Unfortunately I was reprimanded by a CC moderator for mentioning them before. If you give me your e-mail I'll be happy to pass it along. I'd like nothing more than to help others since our consultant at this company was so incredibly helpful to us.

jrmende63 at yahoo dot com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro