Snorkel Park evening Beach Party

2 Teachers

Up to you, it’s not far from the ship, so maybe go with them to start, if the vibe is good leave them if you feel comfortable- but as I tell every young woman don’t put your drink down or leave unattended and buy your own...sadly in any bar/public party place spiking drinks is a common practice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wish I had been brave enough to allow my daughter and her friend to go on our last trip. I was too tired to accompany them, but was too nervous to let them go alone (they were both 18). Fortunately they ended up being too tired in the long run to give me much grief.

Would a couple of 40/50-somethings be out of place at this party? We're thinking about dumping the kids in the kids club and venturing out for the evening.

Would a couple of 40/50-somethings be out of place at this party? We're thinking about dumping the kids in the kids club and venturing out for the evening.

It runs the gamut but I think there’s a lot more interesting things for a couple to do outside of the Dockyard. We like to take a ferry into town and grab a drink at the Hamilton Princess one of the nights.