Water Shoes

Okay I need suggestions for the best water shoe that's comfortable. I got some Aleander (I think that's the spelling) from Amazon last year. Kind of a mesh shoe with the pull tab on top (there's other brands, but they all look the same). Rubbed the tar out of my little toe and I had to just wear my tennis shoes the rest of the time. :eek:

I've been looking at the Columbia Drainmaker III (or II), Clorts , Teva Evo, or RYKA shoes because they look more like actual shoes with some comfort to them. Any suggestions? I hate to spend that much on just water shoes, but I guess I'll use them around home quite a bit too. :)

Also super important is if they are slip resistant (hard to get an honest review on amazon, most of the reviews are obviously per the company. I always try to look at the lesser stars for a more honest opinion). Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Rykas are great, I wear them for water aerobics 5 days a week. I don’t wear them outside the gym tho, I could, but I don’t

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What activities will you be doing? I typically just wear flip flops around the pool but when we did a cave tubing and hike through a rain forest I needed a more supportive shoe that could go from uneven terrain and then into the river so I went with these which were awesome, especially since they carry wide shoes.

https://www.landsend.com/products/womens-water-shoes/id_305641

Mainly walking/hiking and swimming. We're going horseback riding in jamaica, turtles in Grand Cayman, and snorkeling in cozumel. Those look nice, I'll look more at them! :) Just need something for a good all around shoe, but also with drainage :D

For all those I’d recommend getting a pair of Keens. They have a hard sole that you’d need for horseback riding & would definitely work for the others

Sent from my iPad using Forums