Alla Tours St Petersburg

Booked alla 2 day Grand Tour for our trip in St Petersburg on discovery 1 (July) Baltic discovery Cruise . We cannot wait as Alla was very helpful during the booking process. We booked as the program seems very comprehensive.

Any suggestions for the evening please?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did the two day grand tour with SPB tours and they had an add on for an evening tour to the Ballet. Its possible Alla do something similar. Be aware though that it is intensive and I can remember arriving back on the ship as guests were leaving for the evening trip so you may have to watch your timings.

We did the Grand Tour last year - for us it was enough, two very busy and exciting days. One couple were dropped off at a café , and they were then picked up for an evening show. We just wanted a shower and a G & T Alla are first class in every way, you will have a lovely experience.

We did the Grand Tour last year - for us it was enough, two very busy and exciting days. One couple were dropped off at a café , and they were then picked up for an evening show. We just wanted a shower and a G & T Alla are first class in every way, you will have a lovely experience.

Thanks very much

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have also just booked the 2day Must See tour for the Baltic Capitals cruise ( in SPB on 28&29 June). Alla tours do offer an evening program of either a folk show or the Ballet, but I understand from Irina that there is no time to return to the ship after the daytime tour. They will take you to a cafe in the city where you can get something to eat and change clothes if you wish.

We have also decided to keep the evening free as we will probably be too tired, especially with another full day of sightseeing the next day.

Believe me - two very exciting and tiring days, ones you will never ever forget, just be content to sit with a drink in the evening and talk about the wonders you have seen that day.

Very simple - Alla booking receipt gets you through customs, not intimidating and you will see the mini bus waiting. Last year there was two mini buses, but after departure we never saw them again, just went our own way. It was not a busy customs point and they do smile at you. You will not be disappointed with Alla - first class.

Taken from the FAQ section on their website

The guide uses a microphone in the van and riverboat. If your group is larger than 7 people, you will get earphones and receivers to make it easier for you to hear everything your guide is saying. For groups less than 7 people, earphone sets can be arranged upon request.

It took us just minutes to get through customs - easy.

We were a group of eight and earphones were provided. Everything about Alla just well organised, nothing left to chance.

Taken from the FAQ section on their website

The guide uses a microphone in the van and riverboat. If your group is larger than 7 people, you will get earphones and receivers to make it easier for you to hear everything your guide is saying. For groups less than 7 people, earphone sets can be arranged upon request.

What cruise? I didn't see 2 day tour with river boat?

I think the comment was a general one in their FAQ section - they run tours in several of the Baltic ports. We have booked the 2day Must See tour, which is just a bit less intense than their Grand Tour. There is a one hour boat trip on day 2. The full intineries for their tours are listed on the web site

https://alla-tour.com/tours/

Hope this helps. The have been very quick to answer any questions via their message system.

The tour ticket which is sent via the message system for you to print acts as a visa. You need to provide passport details when booking for this. I see you are from the USA, so I'm not sure about non British passport holders.

• 1 month later...

We're booked on the two day St Petersburg Grand Tour with Alla when we visit on Celebrity Silhouette in just over a weeks time. Does anyone know how long it is currently taking to clear passport control in St Petersburg at the moment - don't want to miss the start of the tour!

We have also just booked the 2day Must See tour for the Baltic Capitals cruise ( in SPB on 28&29 June). Alla tours do offer an evening program of either a folk show or the Ballet, but I understand from Irina that there is no time to return to the ship after the daytime tour. They will take you to a cafe in the city where you can get something to eat and change clothes if you wish.

We have also decided to keep the evening free as we will probably be too tired, especially with another full day of sightseeing the next day.

Hi I’m guessing you might be home now how was the tour ?