Whole day at Nassau

zapakara

Most of the cruise ships spend 5-10 hours on Nassau. They arrive early and leave around 17:00 pm or earlier.

However in my case we also arrive very early but leave around midnight. Most tours are for 3-4 hours, starting in the morning. I cannot find many trip ideas/reviews for a whole day on Nassau. Even the tours offered by RC linked to my cruise are only for a few hours.

I was thinking about the comfort inn option. Most people never go to their room, but maybe it is an idea to go to room after waterpark to shower/change and than explore the area. Is there anything to do for kids (12/13) after 17u.

Or any other idea for a whole day on Nassau.

Depends on time of year, but the water park at Atlantis is open until 7PM right now. You can easily make a full day out of this option. After you are done with the park, you can grab dinner at the resort, though it's so pricey I would just head back to the ship, personally.

The aquariums are open well past 7PM as well.

Most of the cruise ships spend 5-10 hours on Nassau. They arrive early and leave around 17:00 pm or earlier.

However in my case we also arrive very early but leave around midnight. Most tours are for 3-4 hours, starting in the morning. I cannot find many trip ideas/reviews for a whole day on Nassau. Even the tours offered by RC linked to my cruise are only for a few hours.

I was thinking about the comfort inn option. Most people never go to their room, but maybe it is an idea to go to room after waterpark to shower/change and than explore the area. Is there anything to do for kids (12/13) after 17u.

Or any other idea for a whole day on Nassau.

For some reason it tends to get very hot any time of day.Whatever you do make sure that you drink a lot of water.