Carnival Breeze - Cabin 9201

BonusMom

I have a hold on Cabin 9201 on the Breeze. Can anyone give me any information on this cabin? It is a 4J with the "secret" deck view. I've never been at the front of the ship like that. I'm concerned about noise (I'm a semi-light sleeper) and movement to a certain degree. It is right under the bridge and according to the deck plans, there is a stairwell next to it (I'm assuming employee stairs to the bridge??). Movement hasn't bothered me in the past, but I've always been aft, port side (only 2 cruises in though). I thought about getting a balcony room like we had last time, but I really like the idea of the price savings.

I tend to over-analyze these things so would love as much information as you guys can share!!

Not that specific cabin, but we were just on the Breeze in 7204. I didn’t notice any extra movement or noise. We’ve stayed in all decks and in most categories of cabins, except suites, and we really didn’t notice anything different. As far as noise, we always travel and cruise with a white noise app on our phones. We never hear anything, and I’m a very light sleeper. Hope this helps! We LOVED our 4J cabins!!!!