Can anyone provide information on the current location of the window washing equipme

cruiztime

I would interested in the location of window washing equipment on the Equinox, starboard side. Thanks.

I can't speak for the Infinity but I know for a fact that it sits outside Cabin 1554 on Equinox. The cabin has an extra large balcony so that's the trade-off.

I can't speak for the Infinity but I know for a fact that it sits outside Cabin 1554 on Equinox. The cabin has an extra large balcony so that's the trade-off.

I am one deck below in storeroom 1044. Am I going to have any obstruction because of it?

I thought the OP was asking about the Equinox. The equipment is in front of the 1554 balcony. We were in that cabin in August. Didn’t bother us, but it does affect photos from the balcony. I don’t think the overhang will affect 1054. (Not that we minded — we liked sitting in the shade.) It’s a nice big balcony. Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am one deck below in storeroom 1044. Am I going to have any obstruction because of it?

The OP is asking about Infinity. If you want to know where it is located on another class of ship, maybe start your own thread? ;p[/quote

I guess you are referring to me. Yes, the OP was interested in the Infinity, but she did not indicate that immediately. The title of the thread was is asking about the location of window washing equipment, it did not indicate a ship name, nor a class of ship.

CABIN #: 8115

DECK #: 8

CLASS: Concegiere

AREA: Midship

BED NEAR: Barhroom

QUIET?: Yes

BALCONY VIEW: Obstructed

BALCONY SIZE: normal M class size

WIND A PROBLEM?:

SOOT A PROBLEM?:NA

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS:

Permanent parking place of a window washing "machine" on the right side of the veranda. Obstructed view looking forward.

Very close to elevators/library midship.

CABIN #: 8115

DECK #: 8

CLASS: Concegiere

AREA: Midship

BED NEAR: Barhroom

QUIET?: Yes

BALCONY VIEW: Obstructed

BALCONY SIZE: normal M class size

WIND A PROBLEM?:

SOOT A PROBLEM?:NA

PROBLEMS/COMMENTS:

Permanent parking place of a window washing "machine" on the right side of the veranda. Obstructed view looking forward.

Very close to elevators/library midship.

Here we go -- after 17 posts we finally have a "bingo." Someone answering the OP's question. :D

BTW, Stateroom 8115 is on the Port side.

We've stayed on Deck 9, Port side, up forward in 9043, and don't recall seeing a window washing contraption.