$398 upgrade to Club Continent worth it?

Toronto Guy

No, butlers only take your laundry to the chargeable facility.

Not so. I did send some clothes to the regular laundry. As discoverer plus, I get some free laundry. For the other laundry, my butler offered to help me. He brought me a basket for my laundry. I filled it. He carried it to the laundry room. I filled the machines. When it was done, he brought me hangers and helped me put clothes on them. He carried my hanging clothes and basket of clean clothes back to my cabin.

Butler was a gem.

Several years ago we had ellected to book a Club Continet Suite Category N2, on the Azamara Quest. WE were over the dining (buffet) area and we thought that it would be quiet. However starting at 3:00 A.M. we heard much noise (apparently from a kitchen). It did become bothersome and we did complain. To our astonishment we were given an upgrade to an Owners Suite one deck below, but in the rear of the ship. This made our cruise the cruise of a lifetime.

But with that being said, I have noticed that all the suites are immediately below the buffet deck or the swimming pool, which can get quite noisy during the day. This is holding us back from booking again on Azamara because we do prefer a room with cabins above and below us, in that we are light sleepers.

Has anybody else noticed the noise, or we alone in this respect.