Denali park Village

donnadoll

We are doing an 11 night land and sea cruise on the Noordam in June. Just looked at the itinerary and noticed we will be staying at the Denali Park Village in Denali??? What is that?? Has anyone stayed here on a Holland American journey?

I thought we would be at the McKinely Chalet Resort adjacent to the Denali Square Complex? Please respond if you have stayed here or have any information about the Denali Village Park.

Thanks

Where do you see your lodging? The only information I have is from when I booked, over a year ago. I hope the hotels have not changed, but did see on the Alaska board someone being in the Captain Cook hotel in one of the cities instead of the Westmark.

Please tell me where to find the (hopefully not updated) information. I am booked with a travel agent, paid in full.

The Denali Park Village looks nice but I have a tour each day which I believe leave from the other hotel.

Where do you see your lodging? The only information I have is from when I booked, over a year ago. I hope the hotels have not changed, but did see on the Alaska board someone being in the Captain Cook hotel in one of the cities instead of the Westmark.

Please tell me where to find the (hopefully not updated) information. I am booked with a travel agent, paid in full.

The Denali Park Village looks nice but I have a tour each day which I believe leave from the other hotel.

Recieved an e-mail, our reservation documents, boarding passes are ready to print. On one of the documents, the full itinerary is shown, what time the buses leave on the land tour, what time the Denali Wilderness Tundra Tour is and what hotel you will be staying at. In Denali, our itinerary stated Denali Park Village. I don't know what to expect. Not really looking forward to the Westmark Hotels in Anchorage or Fairbanks.

Recieved an e-mail, our reservation documents, boarding passes are ready to print. On one of the documents, the full itinerary is shown, what time the buses leave on the land tour, what time the Denali Wilderness Tundra Tour is and what hotel you will be staying at. In Denali, our itinerary stated Denali Park Village. I don't know what to expect. Not really looking forward to the Westmark Hotels in Anchorage or Fairbanks.

The Westmark Hotel in Fairbanks is actually pretty nice. :)