Hotel in Anchorage?

Moparop

We have the Northbound Double Denali booked for July 9-19 on the Zaandam. Does HAL use a standard hotel for the last night in Anchorage? I am trying to figure our game plan for the day of the 19th as we aren't flying until !2:05am on 7-20.

We have the Northbound Double Denali booked for July 9-19 on the Zaandam. Does HAL use a standard hotel for the last night in Anchorage? I am trying to figure our game plan for the day of the 19th as we aren't flying until !2:05am on 7-20.

I am returning from Denali on June 14 and HAL has assigned me the Captain Cook. A few months ago my HAL Personal Cruise Consultant (PCC) said that the Westmark in Anchorage was being refurbished so sounds like it may not be ready yet.

I am returning from Denali on June 14 and HAL has assigned me the Captain Cook. A few months ago my HAL Personal Cruise Consultant (PCC) said that the Westmark in Anchorage was being refurbished so sounds like it may not be ready yet.

It's good to know that HAL is refurbishing the Westmark in Anchorage. I wondered why they were using other hotels. In the past we have been assigned to the Hilton a couple of times instead of the Westmark but to possibly end up at the Sheraton or Captain Cook would be a treat! (I think).

I need to get a new PCC. My first one was great but retired, the second was reassigned but didn't let me know, and the third just kind of ignored me after a miscommunication incident!

:halo:

It's good to know that HAL is refurbishing the Westmark in Anchorage. I wondered why they were using other hotels. In the past we have been assigned to the Hilton a couple of times instead of the Westmark but to possibly end up at the Sheraton or Captain Cook would be a treat! (I think).

I need to get a new PCC. My first one was great but retired, the second was reassigned but didn't let me know, and the third just kind of ignored me after a miscommunication incident!

We are staying at the Westmark. Not lucky enough to be upgraded to a nicer hotel. We were degraded in Denali to the Denali Park Village.:(

We are staying at the Westmark. Not lucky enough to be upgraded to a nicer hotel. We were degraded in Denali to the Denali Park Village.:(

I was going to ask on the other thread about Anchorage. Are you there after Denali or before? I read the reason was the refurb, but you sail before I do.

Hopefully you will get a refurbished room at the Westmark. It is in a great location! Our documents still show us at the Westmark. We will be there about the third week in June. I'm hoping we will be in the Chalets in Denali. We have three nights in Denali and I am looking forward to seeing the changes they have made since we were there a couple of years ago.