Eurodam to Alaska : We came , we saw , we photographed .

Do I understand this correctly? You have to wait 6 WEEKS to get your septic system repaired? :eek: You said you had problems with your well in your earlier post in addition to the septic problems. I hope you have running water at your house! I haven't lived in a house with a septic system since my high school days which were a long time ago. My memories of septic problems we had them were not anything I'd want to live through while waiting 6 weeks for approval to do the necessary repairs! Hope everything gets taken care of soon!

Yes 6 weeks . We did get a new pump and CD ozone generator ( red arrow ) for the water tank on the following day .

DSC02316_zpspfyqjhav.jpg

Hopefully the Health Department will issue the permit soon as that takes the most time .

Joe, hope you're feeling better, and your septic system issues are moving closer to being resolved.

Your Harmony cruise is coming up soon. I'm sure it will be a much deserved break for both of you.

Thank you Nancy and Mic , yes I am .

We 're in the waiting mode for the permit and everything is still working currently and so we're going easy until the repair is made .

We are not sure how this cruise will be since we're used to an older crowd like us but we do plan on 'jumping ship' in Cozumel and staying there for several days for some diving before flying back home .

Edited by scubacruiserx2

Thank you Nancy and Mic , yes I am .

We 're in the waiting mode for the permit and everything is still working currently and so we're going easy until the repair is made .

We are not sure how this cruise will be since we're used to an older crowd like us but we do plan on 'jumping ship' in Cozumel and staying there for several days for some diving before flying back home .

Joe, I'm glad to hear you plan on diving in Cozumel! I was concerned that your recent health issues might make diving not such a good idea. Hope you have some great dives!

Since we are almost into double digits in our countdown on our Koningsdam cruise, I'm starting to get very excited! By the time we board Kdam in October, it will be a year since we have been on a ship! :eek: Yes, I'm experiencing cruise withdrawal symptoms! I know you have not decided yet if you will be able to stay on this cruise yet, so I promise not to drive you crazy talking about it. Just let me know if or when you are ready to plan some dives! :D

• 7 months later...
We changed our dinner on the first evening to Tamarind in hopes of avoiding a crowded noisy dinner in the MDR . And since it's dinner time here I'll leave you the menu and share our dinner and photos the next time . Enjoy ! :) :D

Holland-America-Tamarind-menu_zpskrigo2ka.jpg

Holland-America-Tamarind-menu1_zps8j6oa82h.jpg

Holland-America-Tamarind-menu3_zpsogbcfswb.jpg

Holland-America-Tamarind-menu4_zpseicwzo0o.jpg

Thank you so much; I am loving your review. Your photos are amazing and your writing style is perfect. Are you using a camera or a cell phone?

We are new to HAL and will be on the Eurodam for a four day cruise. What and how much are you allowed to order in this restaurant? Are you allowed to order more than one appetizer? Everything sounds so good. Any suggestions?

• 3 months later...