HAL dropped the 21 day Newfoundland cruise 8/17/19

kftw

This is the second year in a row HAL has dropped the really nice itineraries that included Newfoundland. I am really sorry about that, because some of my favorite cruises have included stops in Corner Brook and St. John's. It makes me really nervous about any future itineraries that might include Newfoundland.

There is a cruise in September 2019 on the Rotterdam which visits Newfoundland, Labrador, Greenland & Iceland. Its a 24 night cruise Boston to Boston

It's a lovely itinerary, but I can't afford 24 days, the shorter 10-11 day cruises were perfect.

as ellieanne pointed out, this is the second year in a row these itineraries have been scrapped. We were supposed to do the 11 day this year. I really hope they do actually run this cruise at some point; I'd really like to take this as opposed to the standard seven day Boston to Montreal run.

as ellieanne pointed out, this is the second year in a row these itineraries have been scrapped. ... I really hope they do actually run this cruise at some point; I'd really like to take this as opposed to the standard seven day Boston to Montreal run.

Me, too. :(

Me, too. :(

I was lucky enough to take a cruise on the Rotterdam that went out to St. John's, when there were still icebergs in the harbor in June! and another cruise that was a fall repositioning cruise that went to Corner Brook. They were both itineraries and I hope that HAL can make a go of similar itineraries in 2020, but the back-to-back cancellations are really scaring me out of booking them if they are offered in 2020.