Bottles of Liquor From Room Service

lorisetchell

Sailing on the Oosterdam June 5th, and my first time sailing Holland America. I usually order a bottle (or two :D) of liquor prior to cruising, and plan to do so again, but I am wondering if you can also order bottles of Vodka or Baileys from Room Service once on Board ? I don't want to but too much, but like the ability to make my own cocktail. If so, would anyone have a picture of whats available and pricing ? OH, sorry, one more, can you bring soft drinks onboard HAL ships ??? thanks so much !!!

Sailing on the Oosterdam June 5th, and my first time sailing Holland America. I usually order a bottle (or two :D) of liquor prior to cruising, and plan to do so again, but I am wondering if you can also order bottles of Vodka or Baileys from Room Service once on Board ? I don't want to but too much, but like the ability to make my own cocktail. If so, would anyone have a picture of whats available and pricing ? OH, sorry, one more, can you bring soft drinks onboard HAL ships ??? thanks so much !!!

Check HAL’s website as they list all the liquor packages and what they include.

Yes you can carry on soft drinks.

Happy cruising on the “O”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLICK HERE for a fairly recent price list. It is for pre-ordering, so it includes the 15% service charge. An on-board price list does not show the 15% charge initially, but it is added. And you can bring on as much as you like of any non-alcoholic beverages.

You can order just about anything that the bar carries on board (unless they are running low ;) ). There is actually more choice on board than there is on the HAL site IMO.

Either one works :)