Thomson poll for favourite ship

Rebel Rouser

vitriolic <<<<<<<<<<< had to look that up ..ha ha ha I wouldn't go as to far as say vitriolic. one or 2 people are offended by some of the snide comments but as far as I can see it's banter, perhaps it would have been easier to leave the Island Escape off future Polls and leave us happy go lucky people to slum it on the Lovely Island Escape. :p

, perhaps it would have been easier to leave the Island Escape off future Polls and leave us happy go lucky people to slum it on the Lovely Island Escape. :p
What a good idea. I'm not sure why I put it on anyway as it doesn't have Thomson in the name and it doesn't have Tui on the funnel :rolleyes:

Now had time to think? should have used the 10 minute rule before posting but hey ho.

I think you have got that wrong Magot, from what has turned out for harmless banter/fun one or 2 of the "Thomson" type have jumped on lets call it bullying..but who are we to judge we are just a fun loving cruise ship who know how to have fun? so get over yourselves and chill out.

:D

Ooh! For heaven's sake it's only a blinking holiday after all. We only borrow the ships for a week or so and don't own them so there's no need to be territorial. So let's chill out. As for the mob mentallity, that's one reason right there why I don't go on fb. Same goes for twitter, never have and never will so please stop pushing it on here, life's too short. This forum used to fun let's try and get it back. Sorry Linda that your well intentioned poll didn't quite turn out as expected.:)

Jan

Still stuck in the dark ages Huh :D

Mais non! I am the enlightened one. Come to think of it, why are you still here if it's so good there? Ta dah!;)

Edited by ekco

Like a good politician, the campaign trail is never ending.

My Twitter account if anybody is interested is rebelrouser29, be warned though it is mostly about football & space with the odd retweet if I find a good picture, Also I'm also on facebook with not 1 friend (yes you can believe it) you can only find me on The Island Escape Cruise ship with 3033 cruise members to date. as we aren't sailing at the moment we have quizzes every Tuesday night to get us through the winter months and also share photos of the cruises everybody has been on.

:D:D:D:D

facebook1_zps3bc10a6e.jpg

Edited by Rebel Rouser

I quite like a man who can take a hint. Unfortunately there's not many about.:p Haven't you got a quiz or something to organize? I had something to say about twitter users but had to erase it as I'm too much of a lady.;)

And with that I'm signing off.:)

Jan