Just a teaser to get our motors running ....

Tahitianbigkahuna

Your photos are FABULOUS and you are getting my DH and I sooooo excited for our first trip celebrating our 10th Anniversary and my milestone birthday in FP this July 2018 onboard the Paul Gauguin!

We have been to Hawaii numerous times and love to see the honu (Green Hawaiian sea turtles) when snorkeling....your photo of the turtle at Moorea is beautiful; its red shell and detailing is amazing! Many thanks for sharing this thread and your valued experience on both this cruise and these islands!

I will be posting questions over the next few months as we make decisions about excursions and our pre and post cruise time on the islands.

Many thanks for taking the time to do this!

:) Lisa

(from Toronto, Canada)

Your photos are FABULOUS and you are getting my DH and I sooooo excited for our first trip celebrating our 10th Anniversary and my milestone birthday in FP this July 2018 onboard the Paul Gauguin!

We have been to Hawaii numerous times and love to see the honu (Green Hawaiian sea turtles) when snorkeling....your photo of the turtle at Moorea is beautiful; its red shell and detailing is amazing! Many thanks for sharing this thread and your valued experience on both this cruise and these islands!

I will be posting questions over the next few months as we make decisions about excursions and our pre and post cruise time on the islands.

Many thanks for taking the time to do this!

:) Lisa

(from Toronto, Canada)

Thanks Lisa .... was going to start placing new pictures on the "review / suggestions" thread I started but it's not getting any action ... so ..... I'll go enjoy taking some local pictures as I did today. I took around 500 pictures on this last trip and only shared a handful so far but for now I think I'll relax and enjoy doing some other things. Maybe new year I'll start up again as I plan for another trip to paradise. If anyone wants some help with questions just contact me. Again thanks for the kind words.

tahitianbigkahuna@gmail.com

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna