Menus and updated pg ship photos

Emdee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are new to PG and our cruise is in 2 weeks. Just wondering if they server lobster and crab on board? Is this something we have to ask for and would it be extra cost? Thanks.

No crab usually but they do serve Lobster. Usually on the menu on the Polynesian night. No extra cost.

I would love to see photos of the room service menu and breakfast door hanger if you have them. Thanks!

Sorry didnt take any pictures of those. I recall there is a cheese plate, some sandwiches and I think there is fillet medallions in peppercorn sauce.

The breakfast is the usual.

When people ask me my favorite drink I tell them, "I like to sail with the Captain." Happy to see my favorite on the menu :) Thanks for posting!

If you take a recipe the bartenders will make up your drinks of choice.

I would love to see photos of the room service menu and breakfast door hanger if you have them. Thanks!

Sorry didnt take any pictures of those. I recall there is a cheese plate, some sandwiches and I think there is fillet medallions in peppercorn sauce.

The breakfast is the usual.

I just posted the breakfast door hanger menu in my review :) I have the room service menu too, I just don't remember which day I took that photo so I haven't stumbled upon it yet. I'll post it in my review when I find it.

• 2 weeks later...
If you take a recipe the bartenders will make up your drinks of choice.

Thanks Emdee! Just got back from our cruise. For the first time I heard Captain and Diet called, skinny pirate. I love the name! Had a great time!!

I asked for a different white such as a Riesling which was Chateau St. Michelle. Always happy to oblige.