L shape Cabins on the dream

nursey000

• 3 weeks later...

I think there is a thread about this. If I remember correctly on the Dream the L shape room on deck 6 is the biggest room, but smallest L shape balcony.Looking at pictures deck 6 aft rooms have a sofa. Next biggest room is deck 7 and so on and so on. Because the aft of the boat slants upward deck 9 is the smallest room but biggest balcony and has a overhead from the lido deck for shade. If you look at the pictures deck 9 room has no sofa or chairs in the room, but a very nice balcony. So if I remember correctly deck 7 has a bigger room than deck 8, but deck 8 has a bigger balcony than deck 7. We booked a L shape room 6492 in Feb, and I was doing a lot of research between deck 6 and deck 9. I ended up booking deck 9 L room, than changed it to deck 6 because we plan to have friends hanging out in our room and we prefer them sit on the couch or balcony and not the bed.

They have a few You tube videos that show you the L shaped rooms and I saw through Google pictures of the actual room and not stock photos.

Hope this helps, nobody shot me if Im wrong.