Maasdam Summer 2019 - sold / maintained?

Chewbecca

Thank you.

btimmer will be doing a blog while on the first InDepth Maasdam cruise. So we all will share his day by day observations. I know he will do an excellent job since he knows the ship well and is a very keen adventurer.

Thank you for this information, interested to learn of any changes to Maasdam before we embark in December.

Oh dear, you know what they say about first cruises after drydock. Hoping for fair seas and following winds in just a few more days. BTW, what exactly is a following wind - front, side or back? Or one the ship creates herself.

Looks like she is heading to Freeport for the drydock - underway.

A following wind is one that pushes the ship along, making the Captain and owners happy.

BTW, on a small sailboat on a fine afternoon it's a curse, not a blessing. You're moving along at the same

pace as the wind blows, so you work your boat in what seems to be still air, baking in the sunshine.

I also read that the Princedam and Eurodam were both sold. They will continue their 2019 contracts. That saying said, I am looking at the 18 day reposition on the Masdam in July 2019 from Seattle to Japan. I wonder what the ship will look like.

While the Prinsendam is true, any other ships referred to, without a source, is purely fake news.

Maybe the Russians are looking to start their own cruise line with aging cruise ships.

While the Prinsendam is true, any other ships referred to, without a source, is purely fake news.

Maybe the Russians are looking to start their own cruise line with aging cruise ships.

They used to have an entire cruise ship fleet; Black Sea, Far East, Baltic...............;p

odessa_pc3.jpg