Live from Spirit Stockholm to London 31 August 2018

Zenblue100

Well not live yet but all packed and fly out in the morning. Will be staying in Stockholm for one night. Our meet and mingle did not meet the required numbers so do not think a lot of members will be on the cruise but I know quite a few will be on the crossing after I disembark in London. This is my 3rd time on the Spirit but 1st time since the stretch so will be interesting to see the changes. As you can imagine I am not excited at all :)

Well, safe travels! And thanks for starting your thread early. We can still follow Neilio until he disembarks and we can follow you now too!

I know the feeling about being excited. We have cruised many times, but I am getting very pumped about the crossing! Looks like we have over 20 for the M&M so I would expect that we will have one.

We will be on the Spirit soon for our first cruise on this ship. If you can, please post a picture of the menu in Atlantide. We are torn on dinner reservations to make and would like to see the choices available if we aren't able to get the restaurants we want. Thanks! AND have a great cruise!

We will be on the Spirit soon for our first cruise on this ship. If you can, please post a picture of the menu in Atlantide. We are torn on dinner reservations to make and would like to see the choices available if we aren't able to get the restaurants we want. Thanks! AND have a great cruise!

Don't worry...stay flexible as to dates and you'll be able to get the restaurants you want…...and probably the desired dates.

Now waiting to be picked up from hotel had a lovely walk around the old town of Stockholm, then went to the roof top terrace bar last night. Today at the ABBA museum I would post my audition tape but there are something's best kept to ones self . Next post will be from the Spirit

Zenblue100, the pics only appear once when I view your post. I have also noticed that they appear twice when I'm writing a post on my phone, though. I think it's a quirk in the forums app that only appears that way to the OP.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Thank you [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Forums mobile app

Zen

Same menu as the Muse.

They served some amazing fish of the day.

DH loves onion rings and they used to be actual rings of onion which were fried. Then some provisioner got the idea to purchase minced onion rings...not the same!

It may seem silly but DH always orders the onion rings, only to be disappointed. Can you tell me if they are minced or the real deal?

Thanks much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Love the photos! We are a little over a month away from cruise out of Montreal. Getting so excited and love reading all these details!

YES!! Super enjoy the photos, plus the other sharing, including the menus, etc. Keep it coming!! Brings back nice memories from last year being on the Silver Spirit and preparing for near year in doing the Silver Muse along the scenic Alaska and Canadian coasts.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 210,877 views for this posting