Azura cabin.

ellasnan

I'm looking at booking Azura and first time sailing P&O.

I have a choice of a HD on C deck with a bigger balcony or a DE on D deck. We like a big balcony over the cabin, but the price difference is £80 total.

Does anyone know if the balconies are the same size? Is one more covered over than the other?Also we’ve been told there may be noise above D deck.

Thanks for any information.

I'm looking at booking Azura and first time sailing P&O.

I have a choice of a HD on C deck with a bigger balcony or a DE on D deck. We like a big balcony over the cabin, but the price difference is £80 total.

Does anyone know if the balconies are the same size? Is one more covered over than the other?Also we’ve been told there may be noise above D deck.

Thanks for any information.

D deck cabins are a higher grade and larger, mini suites on Princess. C deck cabins have a double size balcony half under cover half uncovered.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

C deck balconies are 9' x 9' whereas DE are 9' x 7' so not that much smaller whereas cabin is bigger. C deck half covered and DE are fully covered.

Regards John

Thanks John this is the information I needed. Helped making the decision.

C deck balconies are 9' x 9' whereas DE are 9' x 7' so not that much smaller whereas cabin is bigger. C deck half covered and DE are fully covered.

Regards John

The D deck cabins all have fully open balconies with no shade at all, as compared to the C deck balconies which are half covered and half. But the cabin itself is bigger and does provide a sitting area with a sofa. open

The D deck cabins all have fully open balconies with no shade at all, as compared to the C deck balconies which are half covered and half. But the cabin itself is bigger and does provide a sitting area with a sofa. open

I stand corrected, I was thinking of the Deluxe Balcony Cabins on E deck. Which are completely covered.

Regards John

I stand corrected, I was thinking of the Deluxe Balcony Cabins on E deck. Which are completely covered.

Regards John

Sorry I stand corrected it was E deck. So completely covered!

You were correct on the De grade.

Thanks again for your help!