I need help with food because of a new medical diagnosis for Valor options

kcdancerkc

I have 3 months to collect my data lol.

I have an autoimmune disorder that makes my mouth super dry. Med helps somewhat, but not enough.

Looking for the most moisture in my foods without resorting to soups and ice cream only lol.

Many times since I have never liked most condiments, I dip fries and sandwiches in bbq or ranch.

I know ship desserts are usually dry and not sweet enough or flavorless, so what would fill my bill? Calories not a problem. I actually need to gain for the first time in my life :eek:

Love Bagles with lots of cream cheese on the balcony....most other lines this is not readily available, hopefully it still is on door hanger for breakfast on Carnival . If not, I will hunt it down!

Hopefully Ship will give me some creamy options or I will have to resort to drinking too many umbrella drinks to keep my potassium up! Will be New Years Eve cruise.

So hoping to find creamy sweet desserts and descent pastas, good sauces and gravies, etc.

I have read the threads of what is dry or tasteless, so what is not

in your opinion?

Any good seafood at Cozumel would also be a plus, and /or things I can buy to bring back on the ship........think about those verrrry moist rum cakes in the Caribbean......mmmmmm

OR things I can purchase for our stateroom we can find in Galveston.

Thanks so much for your input!

the last thing I need is to be gone from home for 5 day cruise plus 4 days in Houston with family, and not fit in any of my clothes and swimwear that fit at the time of packing. :cool:

You and I aren't on the same page as I don't think ship desserts as 're dry and tasteless, and not sweet enough....

My opinion is that they will have plenty of what you are looking for

Their pies are sure dry and tasteless.

Lots of choices but would talk to headwaiter the first night and tell him/her what you need. Usually do have a couple of soups on menu both hot and cold and would be a good start.