Carnival Valor 5 Day Galveston FunTimes and Other Docs

ShodanCST

Just off the Carnival Valor today 3/16/17. 5-day from Galveston to Cozumel, Progreso and back.

Have 4 of the 5 day FunTimes (my apologies for losing Sunday's FunTimes).

Will also try to post the Camp Ocean, Club O2, and some other miscellaneous document scans.

Valor Funtimes Day 1 Saturday.pdf

Valor Funtimes Day 3 Monday.pdf

Valor Funtimes Day 4 Tuesday.pdf

Valor Funtimes Day 5 Wednesday.pdf

Good to Know - Debark - FTTF Debark.pdf

Some of the Youth Programs.

The Stingrays 6-8 years old and Sharks 9 - 11 years old I was told share the same schedule. And they share the same space in the Camp Ocean facility.

I had two 8 year olds and a 9 year old sibling (she just turned 9 a week prior to the cruise) and the camp director said they wouldn't be separated unless I allowed the 9 year old to self sign out which I didn't.

Club O2 for teens 15 - 17 years old. I did not get a copy of the Circle C program (12 - 14 years old).

Youth Program and Stingrays Schedule.pdf

Club o2 Teens 15 -17.pdf

Thanks for sharing all that information.

Any tips?

Definitely get the Carnival Hub App (free download and to use) - very helpful with events, maps, and being able to see your account.

The internet packages are convenient but the connection is slow, I really got it so I could use FB messenger to communicate with family back home ($5/day or $22 for the whole cruise). The chat feature of the Hub App ($5.00 upgrade) worked well to communicate with everyone on board.

Watch the clock on your device compared to ship's time. At some point my phone clock updated (probably via GPS) and we missed an event or two because my phone (and apple watch) were off by an hour. And when you phone time changes it also affect the Hub App.

If you planning to do the steakhouse - be patient - we were there for 2.5 hours on the last night. It's a big change from the regular dinning room where you are in and out within an hour to hour and a half.

Cruise elegant was the 2nd night (sea day).

If you are a drinker, visit Alchemy Bar, great concoctions and the bartenders there had rapport with their guests.

if you are going to do Cheers be sure the get it online before for $49.95/day vs. $54.95/day on board.

If I think of other things I'll add them.

Definitely get the Carnival Hub App (free download and to use) - very helpful with events, maps, and being able to see your account.

The internet packages are convenient but the connection is slow, I really got it so I could use FB messenger to communicate with family back home ($5/day or $22 for the whole cruise). The chat feature of the Hub App ($5.00 upgrade) worked well to communicate with everyone on board.

Watch the clock on your device compared to ship's time. At some point my phone clock updated (probably via GPS) and we missed an event or two because my phone (and apple watch) were off by an hour. And when you phone time changes it also affect the Hub App.

If you planning to do the steakhouse - be patient - we were there for 2.5 hours on the last night. It's a big change from the regular dinning room where you are in and out within an hour to hour and a half.

Cruise elegant was the 2nd night (sea day).

If you are a drinker, visit Alchemy Bar, great concoctions and the bartenders there had rapport with their guests.

if you are going to do Cheers be sure the get it online before for $49.95/day vs. $54.95/day on board.

If I think of other things I'll add them.

Do you happen to remember how much the value internet plan was for the week?

• 2 weeks later...
just off the carnival valor today 3/16/17. 5-day from galveston to cozumel, progreso and back.

Have 4 of the 5 day funtimes (my apologies for losing sunday's funtimes).

Will also try to post the camp ocean, club o2, and some other miscellaneous document scans.

thank you for sharing!!!

• 4 months later...
Just off the Carnival Valor today 3/16/17. 5-day from Galveston to Cozumel, Progreso and back.

Have 4 of the 5 day FunTimes (my apologies for losing Sunday's FunTimes).

Will also try to post the Camp Ocean, Club O2, and some other miscellaneous document scans.

Thank you so much for this!! We will be going on Valor at the end of November (first cruise!!) so I have been curious about everything that goes on on the ship! This was perfect!!

Thank you so much for this!! We will be going on Valor at the end of November (first cruise!!) so I have been curious about everything that goes on on the ship! This was perfect!!

Are you Sailing November 27th? My Girlfriend and I will be on board then!

Yes, we are!!! That's so funny!!

LOL thats Awesome. We will be doing are first B2B November 27th thru December 7th. We are very excited, We love cruising. We will be gold at the end of this cruise! we are also very excited about that. Cozumel is absolutely beautiful.

Just lemme know if you need any assistance we will help you out just shoot me an email. The Carnival FAQ is very informative as well!

Belltyler1994 Hotmail.com

We've never been on a cruise! This will be our first one! We really haven't made any decisions on what we will do. My boyfriend says he "just wants to relax" so we haven't planned any excursions. We may see what is available once on board and make a decision then.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CMValenti79

• 1 month later...

Hi All, I am new here and this will be our first cruise. We are booked for dec 02 nd with my 6yr n 1 yr old kids. Just wanted to know how is progresso beach? We are looking for beautiful beach with blue water n white sand but looking at other reviews it doesn't seems it has one of that kind of beach there. Can anybody give a suggestion what to expect in progresso? Also I am thinking weather to take 4 days with just Cozumel or stick to this 5 days plan?? Please advise

Hi All, I am new here and this will be our first cruise. We are booked for dec 02 nd with my 6yr n 1 yr old kids. Just wanted to know how is progresso beach? We are looking for beautiful beach with blue water n white sand but looking at other reviews it doesn't seems it has one of that kind of beach there. Can anybody give a suggestion what to expect in progresso? Also I am thinking weather to take 4 days with just Cozumel or stick to this 5 days plan?? Please advise

We have been to progreso, it is a bus ride into town to get to the beach that is free. The water was pretty when we went but it was not like other islands we have visited. If you take the bus into town and walk a few blocks back in the direction of the port, you will come to the free beach area. Now if you are going to Cozumel there are a lot of beautiful beaches you could go to, mr. Sanchos is a good place for kids with pretty beaches, Nachi cocum is another or you could just take a taxi right outside of the port and they can take you to the beach for a couple of hours. Make sure you keep track of the time if you are not using carnivals tours and get back in plenty of time before the ship prepares to leave. If the ship leaves at 5pm we try to get back by 3 and also allows us a little time to walk around the port and shop .

Sent from my iPad using Forums