Valor cabin 8431 or 8424

cruzn buckeye

I don't recommend 8431 there is the staircase there that can be a lot of activity since the Lido Deck is right above you and then you have the pool, chairs and lounges, you will hear them being moved around above you.

Actually, don't mind that area.... have been around there before but in a balcony... :rolleyes: really hoping that someone has a pic of the inside of this cabin as it is laid out differently...

:)

Have you checked cruiselinerooms? Even if they don't have that cabin for Valor, try checking for that cabin on Conquest, Liberty or Glory - they are in the same ship class.

Yes.. I checked them all on that site.... I'm hoping someone who has sailed in that cabin can post the pics here or perhaps a link to some pics... not of the generic inside though, because they are basically the same... this one is laid out differently... would like to see some pics:)

I agree, the generic photos are useless. I've tried googling ship name/cabin number without much success, but I still try when I book a cabin. Did you try a search on the forums here? Maybe an old review would have some pics. Well, good luck!

you know when you go into a typical inside cabin-- the two beds are right in your view as you open the door.

in these cabins the beds sit against the wall that when you go into the room you will see the side of the bed.

The bathroom sits at the wall by the foot of the bed

I will see if I can take a picture next Wednesday for you

you know when you go into a typical inside cabin-- the two beds are right in your view as you open the door.

in these cabins the beds sit against the wall that when you go into the room you will see the side of the bed.

The bathroom sits at the wall by the foot of the bed

I will see if I can take a picture next Wednesday for you

Thank you so much... you are always so helpful... I will be sure and check back to see if you got the pic.... have a great cruise!

A friend here where I work got assigned this cabin, and said thanks, she said she is just nosy (curious:D) about how it is set up and looking very forward to this cruise. We have searched and searched and cannot find pics. This is only her second cruise, the first was a balcony on the Liberty. So this will be a change... but no worries... it is a 7 day southern... port intensive.... thanks again!

They are still cruise newbies-- i woulda done the same.

I put that request on my file folder to take with me.

It will not be the same exact but the same layout

Edited by serene56

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...