Triumph with port day in Yucantan (Progreso)

cjankowski

Hello All, I love these boards, but am having trouble finding much on the Triumph ship or port of Yucantan (Progreso). So I am looking for help.

So my question is while in Progreso area wondering if when you get off the ship and onto the buses into town are they handicap accessible? Wondering if they are big tour buses or smaller buses? Husband uses a scooter, but if better we could bring a wheelchair to make easier. Anyone been there or have any help for us?

We just want to go into town and maybe walk around a little bit, but just not sure how easy this would be for my husband to do. Can't seem to find my information on this port area at all clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

Hello All, I love these boards, but am having trouble finding much on the Triumph ship or port of Yucantan (Progreso). So I am looking for help.

So my question is while in Progreso area wondering if when you get off the ship and onto the buses into town are they handicap accessible? Wondering if they are big tour buses or smaller buses? Husband uses a scooter, but if better we could bring a wheelchair to make easier. Anyone been there or have any help for us?

We just want to go into town and maybe walk around a little bit, but just not sure how easy this would be for my husband to do. Can't seem to find my information on this port area at all :(

The shuttles do not have an accessible lift. Most of the time the shuttles are larger tour buses but it's at the drivers descretion as to whether or not they'll manually lift a mobility scooter to place in the cargo area of the bus. The shuttles generally will accept a walker, rollator and or folding wheelchair provide the individual can walk up/down the stairs to get into the bus. Once in town many of the shops and restaurants have a step or steps to enter.

Port information https://www.cruzely.com/port-guide-progreso-mexico/