No Cunard World Club Login option

WillH

I think that's shorthand for "We disabled CWC login because of some issue it was causing and it's on our list of things to fix as soon as we find the time."

More like:

"We disabled CWC login because of some issue it was causing and we have no intention of correcting the issue since we have no one actually looking at the problem"

• 2 weeks later...
If everybody emailed WorldClub@cunard.com on a regular basis, asking for their membership details and cruising history, then they just might do something - although I suspect that might be to disable / ignore the emails.

Correct, they did ignore 5 Emails over 8 weeks. Frustrated, asked our PCS, who answered within few hours.

Actually think WC comes under the umberella of "Customer Services". Does one have to say more?

• 1 month later...
Can anyone tell me how to log on to the Cunard sight. I want to check my status, and up date my profile, but can find a log on anywhere.
Unfortunately you can't, you need to email or call.

From the UK website -

If you would like to update the details of your membership then please contact us via email*ukworld.club@cunard.co.uk*or by phone*0344 338 8655*

• 2 weeks later...

This was all probably to do with the new data laws on what a company stores and how they contact you. They knew that changes would need to be made, probably pulled it sooner than they need to. I'm sure it was annoying for some but blasting people as incompetent is a bit over the top.

• 1 month later...
blasting people as incompetent is a bit over the top.

As a professional software engineer, I think I am justified in calling Cunard's IT department incompetent. One competent engineer could develop a better site in a matter of weeks.

They could even just do something as simple as cloning princess.com. It's one of the better cruise websites, it fully complies with all privacy laws, they're both owned by the same parent company, and they even share the same U.S. office.

For what it's worth, there's also hubbub on the HAL board. They replaced a useful site with a redo that took away a lot of info and functionality and has been problematic for months in different ways for many passengers.