OBC offers with RCI

JohnGc

Hi, tried research but can't seem to find my answer. My question is if booked on a cruise and the deposit paid and you see later they are offering obc at a much higher rate for the same type of cabin, can you request that amount. I did notice that cabin price was higher than I paid so not really worth canceling & booking again. Thanks.

Thanks Big M. The latest offer for OBC is $200 as against our $75 . Have done the sums and not worth re- booking as the cost of the cabin is more on the latest offer therefore we would be $164 out of pocket. Pleased that we are still in front cost wise. Did not think RCI would up the OBC without re-booking and you have confirmed it. Thankyou.

Thanks Big M. The latest offer for OBC is $200 as against our $75 . Have done the sums and not worth re- booking as the cost of the cabin is more on the latest offer therefore we would be $164 out of pocket. Pleased that we are still in front cost wise. Did not think RCI would up the OBC without re-booking and you have confirmed it. Thankyou.

That is often the case, extra $200 OBC but price jumps $300

Yes that is what I have just found out, I guess I was just hoping to get more OBC with the same price. As they say " dreaming ".:)

Doesn't hurt to look into it. Also keeps you more informed for the future so you have a better idea about what offers are good. :-)

Doesn't hurt to look into it. Also keeps you more informed for the future so you have a better idea about what offers are good. :-)

Yes, I enjoy keeping up on everything to do with cruising and keeps the excitement going until the next cruise. :D