Catamaran & Snorkeling in St Kitts?

DISFANS3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Any ideas on a good Catamaran & Snorkeling company in St Kitts. Late in the game as we will be there in first week in January.. Thanks..

Just looking at using the Leward catamaran company for our next cruise and was wondering if you ended up using them? And if so were you satisfied with them

We used Blue Safari in January. A super nice guy in our roll call organized the trip. For 16 of us (all strangers as we boarded the ship and good friends as be disembarked) the cost ended up being $49 for 1/2 day. Was the most fun excursion of our week! Went to Nevis. Open bar on the way over, cooler full of drinks for us on the beach, open bar on the way back, and a bottle of rum to go! Tuna was a great host/guide, the beach was awesome (bar/restaurant, restrooms, boutique, drink hut on the beach, sea glass(!).

I emailed them directly a few times and they were very prompt with replies.

I am not sure if Bob (the organizer) had to commit to finding 16 people for that price, but I know it filled quickly and people were on a waiting list if anyone cancelled.

We are going back in March and unfortunately they are not running the day we will be there :(

I am researching similar excursions for next month and an finding nothing under $75 at any of our islands.

Just looking at using the Leward catamaran company for our next cruise and was wondering if you ended up using them? And if so were you satisfied with them

We went on a catamaran trip to Nevi (with snorkeling) thru Royal Caribbean, I believe Blue Safari was used. We had a very nice time. The snorkeling was fun, but not the greatest. We knew that St Kitts doesn't have amazing snorkeling like some other places. We enjoyed the day though!

Blue Safari cancelled our trip the night before we arrived. Reason was they didn’t have enough participants. Later, we found out from others on our cruise that they DID run the tour—in fact, let another couple on whose trip they had also cancelled. Since we didn’t have internet service, found out that morning! Very disappointed with a Blue Safaris response afterward.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We booked St Kitts Catamaran Sail and Nevis Beach (KTA4) through Royal Caribbean. Arrived via the Jewel of the Seas on February 27 2018.

About 20 people on board, which was nice... some other Cats had 40-50 people packed on. Sailed to private beach on Nevis for lunch on the beach. No snorkeling in this package. Lots of beverages. It was a fun day.:)