Reflection Shops

colombiangirl

Deck 5 has some higher end stores. The last time I was on board there was a Michael Kors, jewelry and watches, and a cosmetics & perfume store. I used my OBC to by a Michael Kors evening bag that was on clearance. While I never observed the shops to be overly crowded, they weren't empty either. Deck 4 has the usual shops, Celebrity novelties/attire, and also costume jewelry and watches. I enjoyed shopping in all of them!

Christina

If you are planning on taking advantage of the duty free aspect of shopping on board do a little homework pre cruise re prices. We have had some good deals on watches and cameras but when I priced a handbag up last year it was cheaper in my local store!

I tend to browse first few days, then check prices on the net before purchasing....great way to use up OBC.

If you are tempted to buy any of the Celebrity clothing (jackets, T shirts) be warned they do not wear out...you will look old and faded before they do! Seriously we have found them to be good quality and easily washable.

In addition to Michael Kors there were also Kate Spade and Furla items. I do think the Michael Kors selections was better on Eclipse. I purchased a handbag there to use up some OBC. The price was exactly the same from on his website.