ms Amsterdam - Does she have the ATK? BB Kings or Billboards lounge/club?

Greyt Mom

Just about ready to book my very first cruise (all of my research until now has been for my parents' cruises :rolleyes: )

I like the itinerary for the Sept 9, 2018 cruise RT from Seattle to Alaska. But I'd like to have the ATK and one of the clubs/lounges BB Kings or Billboards.

Has ms Amsterdam been updated to include any of these venues? I realize she's not the newest or biggest ship in the fleet but it seems just right for me.

Thanks!!

Just about ready to book my very first cruise (all of my research until now has been for my parents' cruises :rolleyes: )

I like the itinerary for the Sept 9, 2018 cruise RT from Seattle to Alaska. But I'd like to have the ATK and one of the clubs/lounges BB Kings or Billboards.

Has ms Amsterdam been updated to include any of these venues? I realize she's not the newest or biggest ship in the fleet but it seems just right for me.

Thanks!!

Amsterdam is scheduled for dry-dock immediately upon the conclusion of this year's world cruise (28 Apr-09 May) She will not get the BB Kings. That was tried on Rotterdam and discontinued

Amsterdam is scheduled for dry-dock immediately upon the conclusion of this year's world cruise (28 Apr-09 May) She will not get the BB Kings. That was tried on Rotterdam and discontinued

such a shame. The BBKings on the Rotterdam were the best I have ever heard. Yes, they were a smaller group but they were wonderful. the Crow's Nest was packed every night on our cruise ;)

OP - BBKings are only on the Vista ships and above currently. But the smaller ships have their own appeal in a different way ;)