Captain Quest June 2018

spikkel

If it’s the new one we will break them in gradually! Haha;)

Phil

One of the new ones will do Journey 17 June I was told, Johannes gets off then after the half world Voyage

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wouldn't expect to see a new schedule posted until Azamara has decided on and announced the two new captains and the way they are going to handle rotation of hotel directors and cruise directors, including the naming of new ones. If Magnus is filling in on Quest it's an indication that things are still in flux and they're moving officers around as needed to keep the ships sailing. With Johannes on for the entire world cruise it does free up Magnus to help out on Quest. When Johannes gets his overdue (and likely longer than usual) vacation, things might get a bit tricky.

Two new captains for Pursuit and Journey is yet to be announced. The Senior Officers schedules are not ready for another couple of months to come.

Johannes is shortening his current vacation and picking up the Journey in Wellngton the 26th. This will give Magnus 4 weeks leave before he picks up the Quest on March 24. As of now the plan is that Magnus will share Quest with Jose. Johannes's mega turn on Journey ends in London june 17th. I should think they know the names of the new captains, but have decided to wait with the announcement until all details are in place.:)

Yes Magnus did a longer run in the Autumn so was due time back. The new captain is doing 16 June on Journey we will be onboard then and though we will miss World Cup banter with Magnus who was originally doing that sailing we look forward to being on the new Captains first turn.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our recent Quest cruise we heard some unofficial mentions by high level staff that Magnus would eventually be the permanent captain.

Yes that is correct. Each ship has two captains on rotation. All appointments are not official yet but the plan , as of now, is that Jose and Magnus will be the permanent captains of the Azamara Quest.

Yes that is correct. Each ship has two captains on rotation. All appointments are not official yet but the plan , as of now, is that Jose and Magnus will be the permanent captains of the Azamara Quest.

That is good to know. Both make a good impression to me.

Ivi

Interesting because when we were on the Journey ( still in transit flying home) we met the new captain for the Quest. Antonio Toledo. We also heard that Magnus might go over for a bit.

Interesting to see how it all plays out.