HAL - 2019 Asia & Pacific Grand Vovage

TJR_0323

I am waiting for this same cruise. My gues is March or April it should be available.

Hi Kirk,

I phoned HAL today to inquiry about it. I was told they haven't decided if they will be doing the Fall 2019 Asia Pacific grand voyage. However, they were able to put me on a "wait list" ($100 pp refundable deposit) and will notify me once a decision is made.

Tom

No, this cruise is not done every year. The 2017 was the first in, maybe three years? If HAL is not sure whether they are going to do it, my guess is that they won't. The 2017 World Cruisers had been advised last winter that there would be a 2018, but it was not available for booking until late June of 2017.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Kirk,

I phoned HAL today to inquiry about it. I was told they haven't decided if they will be doing the Fall 2019 Asia Pacific grand voyage. However, they were able to put me on a "wait list" ($100 pp refundable deposit) and will notify me once a decision is made.

Tom

Your right, no Grand Asia in 2019, they are doing a South Pacific instead.

Your right, no Grand Asia in 2019, they are doing a South Pacific instead.

Is this supposed to be a "Grand South Pacific" or just a "South Pacific?" I'm so glad that we are able to go on the 2018. I had the feeling that they were not going to repeat it for 2019.

Wow!!! I just saw this Grand Pacific. I love the itinerary!!! I put a cabin on hold until I can talk to dh. We did the Hawaii/Tahiti in 2011, but this one also goes to Fiji and Vanadu!!! Can't wait. We were headed for Europe next year, but this cruise blows that out of the water. I sure hope dh likes the change in plans...

Sounds good, too.

BTW, where is everyone finding this 2019 52-day South Pacific? I have looked everywhere on HAL's website and can't find it. According to Chrome, at least, it is not in Australia and S. Pacific and not in Grand Voyages.

I used the Search feature for October 2019. There are only 2 pages so far, and it is on the second page. I have a cabin on hold and will be making deposit on Tuesday, so excited.