Is Buccaneer Blast part of every 4-night Bahamas sailing from Miami?

PrincessCatarina

I know that the Pirate night is a staple on Disney at least in the Caribbean but what about the fireworks show? Having reviewed some of the Personal Navigators from Disney Magic sailings in the last year I noticed several of them did not mention the Buccaneer Blast on the Navigator - just the Pirate Deck party at 7:30-8:15 pm and some other pirate night activities.

Is there perhaps a chance that my upcoming 4-night cruise in April will not have any fireworks? Just curious so I can manage expectations.

We have always seen fireworks, weather permitting and when the ship is not in an area where the fireworks are forbidden (like Alaska). Caribbean has never been a problem. There are areas in Europe that have noise regulations and those in Alaska have environmental rules.

We have always seen fireworks' date=' weather permitting and when the ship is not in an area where the fireworks are forbidden (like Alaska). Caribbean has never been a problem. .[/quote']

Thank you - in cases where the Buccaneer Blast is not separately listed as a late night event is there a chance this will be at the conclusion of the 45-minute Pirate Deck Party and that's why there was no need to list is separately?

Since our last DCL cruise, they have moved to a more unified format for the Navigators with more being done shoreside. I have rarely seen fireworks listed as a separate event. They were usually in the Navigator as an event at the conclusion of the pirate deck party in one of the little boxes that show the special events. I don't recall seeing them in the "TV GUIDE" section of the Navigator. The fireworks are fun, but they really aren't that big a deal It is an 8 minute or so production, much smaller than at WDW.