Thanks to Bonnie

travelberlin

Bonnie, this is to let you know that I appreciate very much, that you are providing support in these forum. It was once more evident to me, how important your function is, after seeing how fast you have reacted to a distressed Azamara client. The story of that client is on another thread and I will not repeat it here.

Having cruised with many cruise lines, I have noticed that your position is not common. I wish more cruise lines would have somebody like you to help us at Cruise Critic.

Ivi

Bonnie

I would just like to add my kudos and thank you to you. I am about to go on my first cruise on Azamara in April. Although I watch the problems with baited breath I am looking forward to the cruise. I know you are paid by Azamara but you do your job very well. There are as I have seen issues that are beyond your control it is good knowing you are there. Even my TA talking to his reps in Miami can't get some minor things done and we are in Ft. Lauderdale and he is one of the big worldwide companies albeit a franchise. It is comforting knowing you are there & that you do your job with passion. I have decided to wait to see how the April cruise goes and then maybe book Machu Picchu cruise. I spoke to TA about it yesterday.

Again thank you for all you do

Kathy

Bonnie

I would just like to add my kudos and thank you to you. I am about to go on my first cruise on Azamara in April. Although I watch the problems with baited breath I am looking forward to the cruise. I know you are paid by Azamara but you do your job very well. There are as I have seen issues that are beyond your control it is good knowing you are there. Even my TA talking to his reps in Miami can't get some minor things done and we are in Ft. Lauderdale and he is one of the big worldwide companies albeit a franchise. It is comforting knowing you are there & that you do your job with passion. I have decided to wait to see how the April cruise goes and then maybe book Machu Picchu cruise. I spoke to TA about it yesterday.

Again thank you for all you do

Kathy

Thank you Kathy for your kind words :*