Expulsion from Pacific Explorer.

Just got a phone call from a Sis Inlaw who is on the Pacific Explorer at the moment. They are just leaving Sydney to continue the short cruise having just handed 6 male passengers over to the police.

And good riddance to them as well if they were causing issues. Wonder what it was about.

And good riddance to them as well if they were causing issues. Wonder what it was about.

I'm sure in the sober ( light of day it will be over nothing - certainly nothing worth the trouble they're going to be in.

"Sober" being the operative word.

The FOOLS will have lost the money they paid for their cruise, any On Board Purchases pre-paid and are in (deservedly) serious trouble!

IIRC, the Pacific Explorer used to be the Dawn Princess.

Hope everyone else can settle down and enjoy their cruise in safety.

It's also very possible that they'll be responsible for any fees the ship/cruiseline incurred to make the diversion and come into port - it's not as easy as just pulling over the side of the road and telling them to get off. What morons.

You can imagine what they were like during the cruise - I bet the other passengers are glad to see the back of them.

David. How do I get those historical maps to show, all I seem to get are a list of co ordinates?

Not sure.

All I do is click on Marine Traffic AIS..

then type ships name into search box, scoll down when it comes up and click show live position then choose past or future track options.

Wow, 6 guys and 1 girl taken away. I ma glad that these people will no longer be able to cruise quite a few lines here.

'The group removed today will no longer be welcome to travel with P&O Cruises or any of its associated brands.'

Just a shame it doesn't include Royal and X as well.

Wow, 6 guys and 1 girl taken away. I ma glad that these people will no longer be able to cruise quite a few lines here.

'The group removed today will no longer be welcome to travel with P&O Cruises or any of its associated brands.'

Won’t have to worry for a while I expect.

One can Only hope that they get a large "bill" for their actions that they won't be able to afford another cruise.

People like this give p&o a bad name and make non cruises say "look at what happens on those devil cruise ships"

There were comments on the news like "well it's not like there are any lock-out laws on the ships, so they just keep on drinking"!

I'm now just hoping for some balanced accounts from passengers on the ship rather than the sensationalised news rubbish.

There were comments on the news like "well it's not like there are any lock-out laws on the ships, so they just keep on drinking"!

I'm now just hoping for some balanced accounts from passengers on the ship rather than the sensationalised news rubbish.

I know the bar staff do not want confrontation but there is still the responsible service of alcohol that they have to adhere to. This is why when some people start to get to intoxicated, their mates go to the bar for them and keep up their supply. Security possibly should have done something well before the harassment started.